Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Gettin' Crafty

Posted on 11:52 PM by merrilymerrily

I got Owen to take delivery of some books from Amazon while he was away to help inspire the creative process. I've been navigating my way through crafty type blogs for a while now- starting with the now idle Red Currentand more lately basing myself at Whip Up for my inpirational journey. To start with I got these-


For potential direction of the ultimate fadgirl Louise if we ever get stuck for creative brain-exercising ideas, something that is very important for intelligent types that choose to stay at home, something that is wonderful and fulfilling but at times mind-numbing.




For use with my friend Katie so we can all participate in a fad together that doesn't involve nappies (more on my cloth nappy obsession later) I have the most GORGEOUS wool roving waiting to have something done to it.



Wardrobe refashioning has always fascinated me (it appeals to my resource conservation side- I'm cheap) and recently my Mum bought me a jacket that I love- but hate some bits. Working up the courage to give it a go.



We also got some parenting books too but I'll save my rant on the subject for another time

No Response to "Gettin' Crafty"