Sunday, November 19, 2006

blossoming

Posted on 9:30 PM by merrilymerrily


I signed on for my first crafty swap via Whipup and am having a moment (week) of anxiety. I'm no super crafter, I figured christmas ornaments were a small insignificant project. 400 (!?!) people have signed up for the Holiday Ornament Swap- that meants that 399 people will be looking at my poor attempt and 9 people will be able to critique in detail and be directly affected by my efforts! I'm aiming to get it all posted by the endof the week as all but one of my swaps are overseas, and I have no idea how long it takes to get things to Norway and Denmark. Edited to add- all overseas packages have now been sent on their merry way, I'm holding back my Perthy swapper's so hopefully they'll all arrive around the same time. Plus hers is different because she doesn't need it to be dripping in Australiana.

No Response to "blossoming"