Friday, January 05, 2007

peeking out at '07

Posted on 11:11 PM by merrilymerrily


Nope, not for us. We're about to do a big bellyflop into 2007 without even checking how deep the water is it seems. The first month of this year we've decided to buy a house, start me up in a new job and send Rohan off to school. The only new year's resolution I could think of was to resolve not to be too overwhelmed with it all and just go with the flow for a while. Then we'll start the lists, which is how we seem to get through stages like this, todo lists, pro and con lists, budget balancing lists. But for now it's just go go go and evaluate a bit later. See you in March maybe? I think I might try writing everyday type happenings in this blog, after all very few people actually see it and if I can get into practice journaling then I may keep this up, instead of waiting for cute crafty endeavours to happen and fill the screen with eyecandy. I wonder what will happen to George the turtle? He was here when we arrived, I guess we could take him with us, but he's pretty much self sufficient where he is, I wouldn't want to upset the balance.

No Response to "peeking out at '07"